Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oak Alley Plantation

Just a little sneak peek of one of the most gorgeous places on the planet. If you have never been to Oak Alley Plantation in Vacherie, La., then you are missing out.
Ever since I was a little girl trees have fascinated me. So, when I got the chance to go down to Vacherie to shoot and see some of the most wonderful trees I have ever laid eyes on, I could not wait! And believe me: these trees and the property did not disappoint! Take a look!

More coming soon!




If you would like to learn a little more about Oak Alley Plantation or the 300 year old Virginia Live Oaks that line the front and back of the property, please go to: http://www.oakalleyplantation.com/welcome.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! -- Oak Alley staff

Unknown said...

Thank you guys! More coming soon! :)